Communicate often and effectively, never leaving anything to doubt or question. Ensure clients are “in the know” every step of the way, promoting full disclosure, honesty, and always doing the right thing.
Make it Fun
It’s not just business, it’s fun! We put the joy and excitement back into real estate, getting to know our clients on a personal level.
Our timeline is your timeline. Whether it takes a week or a year to find you the perfect home, our goal is for you to feel comfortable throughout the entire process and never feel pressured.
Ask Questions & Listen
Home buying is a process of elimination and the only way to find the perfect home is to ask questions, listen, and refine the search.
Create Raving Fans
Be a trusted real estate resource, even after the transaction closes. Create lasting relationships.
WHAT WE OFFER
Extensive Local Knowledge
- Get you acquainted with every neighborhood in your desired area and price range
- Focus on the areas you like, even down to a specific street
- Help you understand the local market conditions, active inventory, and what’s sold most recently
- Get you in to see potential homes as soon as possible
- Advise you on how to write a strong, competitive, and compelling offer
- Strategize when competing with multiple offers
- Separate your offer from everyone else’s
- Ensure your offer is presented as soon as possible
- Get you a home at the best possible price
- Treat colleagues as colleagues, not competition
- Our clients know they are receiving the best possible attention and service
- On average, our clients see less than ten homes before purchasing
As an alternative to selling traditionally, we can provide a Guaranteed Offer on your current home, providing flexibility with closing on your next home.
- Receive a cash offer on your current home and close in as little as 10 days
- Sidestep the home preparation, showings, open houses, and all the stress
- Use the equity from your sale to buy your next home without the worry of the deal falling through
WHAT TO EXPECT
Initial Phone Consultation
Prior to your first appointment, we suggest scheduling a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation. During this call, Mike will briefly discuss what you are looking for, your current situation, and any other questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to help make an initial determination on what your dollar can buy so you can be as realistic as possible. If you are obtaining financing, we will also discuss your options so you will be prepared and feel confident in your lenders even prior to meeting with us in person. To schedule an initial phone call, please contact us.
We understand that purchasing a home is a major life event and a very personal process, so our first meeting is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. We will answer all of your questions and determine if we are the right fit for you. This initial meeting time can range from 45 to 90 minutes.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- What is most important to you
- Neighborhoods/areas of interest
- The home buying process
- Strategies for successful negotiation
- Current market conditions and what your dollar will buy
- How to mitigate any inevitable bumps that may pop up
- How we work, and how a real estate professional is compensated
The expectations of both parties will also be discussed, as well as fiduciary responsibilities and how our clients formalize their relationship with an agreement designating us as their Realtor. By the end of the meeting, it should be clear whether or not both parties are a good fit for each other.