Selling your home is a major life event, one that can often be stressful. That’s why our focus is to make the process easy for our clients as we manage everything for them. As one of the top Realtors in the Phoenix area, Mike’s unparalleled marketing strategies will maximize exposure and help you sell your home for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time, while ensuring you don’t leave any money on the table. Our team is dedicated to providing you “white glove” service with no surprises and the least amount of stress.
- Help you understand the local market trends
- Educate you about recent comps & analyze your potential competition
- Teach you the nuances of timing the market
- Make recommendations of updates and repairs that will maximize your home’s value
- Obtain estimates from trusted, vetted vendors in our network – coordinate and manage all vendors
- Market your home both globally and hyper-locally through targeted online campaigns & print
- Provide the highest quality HD photography, video, & printed materials
- Negotiate the highest possible price for you
- Help you feel comfortable with different methods of negotiation and negotiating styles
- Ensure you negotiate the most attractive contract terms based on your goals and timing
We believe that an agent’s and brokerage’s reputation significantly impacts your ability to achieve the highest price for your property. Mike is proud of the excellent reputation he and North&Co. upholds in the real estate community.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Initial Phone Call
In order to make your marketing consultation as valuable and efficient as possible for you, we suggest scheduling a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation. During this call, Mike will briefly understand your thoughts, plans, and expectations, and get a sense for the current condition and layout of your home. He will also answer any other questions or concerns you may have about the sales and marketing process. This will help us best prepare for our in depth marketing consultation at your home.
Our marketing consultation is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. We will answer all of your questions and determine if we are the right fit for you. This initial meeting time can range from 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- The ideal timing for your sale
- Recommended improvements and the home preparation process
- Our in depth marketing strategy
- Strategies for successful negotiation
- Review of the agency disclosure document and exclusive listing agreement